Pages

Tuesday 19 March 2019

Poem - Baby blue

Baby blue, as light as the sky, even a shade of a cry. Baby blue looking new, nicely set unto you. The colour of the Hydrangeas that are so nice and blue, as it reminds me of the big bright clues. As we all look into your eyes, we see the reflection of the bright baby blue sky. Watch the blue jays as they spread their wings, flapping them softly as they sing. Hear the baby blue coloured drops dripping from the sky, feel them slowly dropping onto your mind.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Pauline,

    I love your colour poem - the ending was very calm and tranquil, just like the colour blue! If we wrote another colour poem, what colour would you choose?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ms. Stone, If I wrote another colour poem, I would choose the colour red.

      Delete
  2. Wow Pauline! I can totally see your great with poems! Your words are very gentle and give vibes of life! I can tell you've picked out your words very wisely and it's great to see your doing well at school! Hope to see the best in you Pauline! - Chance

    ReplyDelete