Pages

Thursday 9 May 2019

My Reflection From Textiles.

A few weeks into term 1 we focused on how to thread the sewing machine and the different types of fabric. Later on, we learned how to sew using a sewing machine. Then we cut out the fabric by 15 inches by 15 inches. On the fabric, we drew an outline of a square by 14 inches by 14 inches, we drew this box to plan where we are going to sew. We then practiced how to sew straight and diagonal on a sheet of paper, after sewing on the sheet of paper we had to show it to Ms. Tuipulotu to check if we knew how to sew properly if she said yes then we could go sew our fabric for the cushion.

During the two weeks of sewing the fabric for the cushion. After sewing, I stuffed my fabric with the wool. After filling my piece of fabric with wool, I came back the next week and sew the hole at the top of the cushion.



No comments:

Post a Comment