Pages

Friday 31 July 2020

Te whare Tapa Wha: Reflection for The Week

One area of TWTW that you feel you have done well at. (How? Why? What you did?)


I feel I have done well in Taha Tinana (Physical). I say this because I improved in Netball Training, taking less breaks during a warmup run of about 2 kilometers. There was also a netball game on Tuesday where I left the court feeling bad, rather than on Thursday I left the court feeling proud of myself.


What is one area you would like to work on this coming week? What needs to happen? What changes do I need to make?


I would like to work on Taha Whanau (Family & Social). I need to socialize with my family more. Spending time with my family more and talking with them and seeing how they are doing. Seeing if they need any help.

W.A.L.T: Write about one area of TWTW that you feel you have done well at.


No comments:

Post a Comment