Pages

Tuesday 30 May 2017

I love Mother's day

On Mother’s day, my mum and I got ready to go to church. We had some breakfast and had a warm shower. After we were ready, we walked to our church across the road.

When we got there, my mum and I sat down to listen to the gospel of the lord. After church we walked back home.

We were making some food for lunch because we were feeling hungry.. We had toast with cheese and a warm milo each. Before we ate our food, we said a prayer and my dad did as well, so he joined us. After prayer we ate straight away, our toasties were so delicious.

After a while, we played on my brothers ipad. The game that we played was called g switch. It is about a game that has gravity and you have to run on strips of brick and it is an endless game when you run. I also played another game called Sports Hero. It is a game where you go into teams and you are partnered up with someone else who is also online and with that person, you have to try and win the race against other players.

While we were playing G switch and Sports Hero, my mum, dad, auntie, and uncle were cooking dinner. For dinner, they made chicken, salad, yam, pork and barbecue steak. For dessert, my brother and I made Lemon Butter Scotch cake and a creamy chocolate ice-cream with rainbow sprinkles as the topping. After cooking and baking it was time to taste the delicious food. When it came for tasting the dessert my brother and I gave our cards that we wrote for our mum to her. She was crying happy tears. I love Mother's day!

My favourite part was when I gave my mum the card that I had written because my mum was so happy.
Image result for mother's day
Learning intention: We are learning to add more details in my writing.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I write the introduction, followed by the events and conclusion about Mother's day.






No comments:

Post a Comment