Pages

Thursday 25 May 2017

Our big tidy up!


In the weekend my family and I decided to clean up the house because it was messy and also because my uncle and aunties have moved out.

My mum told us that we all had a room to clean. My mum cleaned the bathroom, dad cleaned the living room, my brother cleaned the kitchen, my sister cleaned her toys and I cleaned up the bedrooms.

My brother washed the dishes, put away the dishes, wiped the table and cleaned the cupboard in the kitchen. I arranged the furniture, tidied the beds, folded the clothes and vacuumed the bedrooms. Mum washed the dirty sink, wiped the mirrors, washed the bath tub and the shower in the bathroom. My dad tidied the couch, wiped the TV stand and vacuumed the living room.

When we finished our big tidy up, my mum and dad inspected the rooms that we were responsible for to make sure that we have tidied and cleaned them up properly. After checking the rooms we all had a break with a warm milo and the adults had some hot coffee.

I did not like cleaning the house, but I know that this means that we can be healthier and not get diseases from the germs around our house.

My favourite part was when I was cleaning the bedrooms because I found some money while I was tidying up and my mum told me that I could keep the money


Learning Intention: We are learning to follow the structure of a recount.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I write the Introduction, events and conclusion about our big tidy up during the weekend.
Image result for tidy up

No comments:

Post a Comment