Pages

Thursday 29 August 2019

Technology wood.

With the help of a pencil I designed a sketch of 8 designs. Oh each design it had to have a housing joint, that has to be possible to create.  I then had to choose one of the designs.

I then wrote a paragraph that explains the reasons for my choice as to why I chose that design: 'What is it?, Why choose it?, Why choose this one?, What is it for?, Who is it for?, How will it be used?, Where will it be used? Is there anything I have to consider for its safe use?'.

I used a bench hook, mallet, tri square, steel ruler, backed saw to make a full size working drawing of my box because .

I used a steel ruler and a tri square to copy the measurements from my drawing onto the piece of wood.

I marked a square line (120) across and using a steel ruler and a tri square.

I cut off the first piece of wood using a machine that cuts wood.

I then marked out the housing joint using pencil, tri square and steel ruler.


No comments:

Post a Comment