Pages

Wednesday 8 March 2017

Going To The Park!

On Sunday my sister, dad, brother and I wanted to go to the park and my mum agreed we should. However she couldn't come with us because she needed to stay home. So Akesa, dad, Lei and I walked to the park.

When we got there, we all except for my dad, ran around  the park. Akesa and I played on the playground while my brother was playing basketball. My dad was playing on his speaker.

My sister and I went on the swing, slide, monkey bars and other things. My brother played basketball for 30 minutes. After that my dad and my brother did some push ups and sit ups.

After an  hour we had to leave because my mum was waiting for us at home. So my dad, brother, sister and I  packed up and headed home.

My favourite part was when we were playing on the monkey bars because it was high up and a lot of fun.

Learning Intention: We are learning the structure of a recount.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I write the introduction, events and a conclusion about going to the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment