Pages

Tuesday 21 March 2017

I love eating KFC!

On Saturday my auntie, dad, mum and I went to go buy some KFC for lunch. They were so quick getting back. When they came back, they had chicken, nuggets, gravy and some soda cans in a plastic bag.

My mum put the food and the drinks from KFC on the table. Then she told my brother and I to set the table. Once the table was set, my mum told my auntie to put the food onto the plates.

Then my mum told my dad, aunties, brother, uncle, sister and I to go and say a prayer. After saying our prayer, we all took our plates and enjoyed the delicious food. It was so yummy!

My favourite part was eating the gravy and the chicken because they were my favourites.


Learning Intention: We are learning to use the correct structure of a recount.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I write an introduction, the events and a conclusion for going to KFC on the weekend.
Image result for KFC

No comments:

Post a Comment