Pages

Tuesday 28 March 2017

I love barbecues!

On  Sunday my mum decided that we should have a barbecue. So she went to the shop and bought one chicken, sausages, lamb chops and some crabs. When she got home, she told my brothers, unties and I to prepare the food that my mum bought so they are ready to go on the barbecue.

Soon I got sauce, soy sauce, salt and more food ready. My untie put the chicken in a bowl and poured the sauce over the chicken. She put more ingredients on the chicken to enhance the flavours.

A while later my untie told my that the food was ready to go on the barbecue. So my mum got the food and put them onto the barbecue.

When the barbecue was ready, we said a prayer and then we started eating the delicious. We ate the chicken, sausages, crabs  and lamb chops. We also drank  Fanta, Sprite and Orange Juice. Everything was so yummy and hot.

My favourite part was when we all helped out with making the food because we like to help each other out.

Learning Intention: We are learning to follow the structure of a recount.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I when I write an introduction, the events and a conclusion for our family barbecue over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment